Thursday, December 01, 2005

Orourke,I Seek Your Consent

"BRYAN EKE" bryaneke33@msn.com
bryaneke33@msn.com
Subject:
Orourke,I Seek Your Consent
Date:
Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:09:23 +0000

Dear Orourke,
Compliments of the day. I must solicite your confidentiality and assure
you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of
mutual benefit. I am Barrister Bryan Eke (Esq.) a legal practitioner.
My client, late Mr Thomas Orourke was killed with his entire family in
a fatal accident, sparing none of their lives, some years ago.Before his
death, I assisted him in the deposit of some funds with a Security
Company for safekeeping. The funds have remained unclaimed since his death and
such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to the treasury as a matter of
policy.Considering the lack of success in my bid to locate any of his
relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you
as the Next of Kin to my deceased client.I am contacting you for two reasons.
Firstly, you both have the same last name, which makes the claim most
credible. Secondly, I strongly believe that the Security Company does not
deserve to inherit the funds. These reasons led to my resolve to claim the funds, which was why I contacted you. With yourpermission, I will proceed to establish you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client. As soon as this is done, you will then give instructions to the
Security Company, to transfer the deposited funds into another account you will
provide,after which we shall then share the funds upon agreed
terms.When I receive your response, I will provide you with further details.
I await your urgent response,
Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Bryan Eke {Esq.}.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheik Mansour said...

do not give your support to the barrister esquire. we need your bank account numbers for a transaction economic 1 billion US dollars directly.
-Sheik Mansour

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home