Wednesday, December 07, 2005

China's Low Low Low Prices

I have moved out of inner Mongolia. I am now in the heart of China. I'm writing this post for all of you from the National Library of China. I spend my days mostly covered in rags moving from town to town begging for food. I have my face covered most of the time so no one can see that I am not of their native land. My chinese has improved greatly since my first months in Mongolia and now I'm on the move. I'm ready to start my war. I have learned chinese in order to protest the establishment of Walmart in China. I will motivate the people against the evil regime. They, armed with their low prices and hot new video game consoles and me, armed only with my heart and will to defeat the corporatization of another country. This may be my last transmission. Good luck and I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home